BECOME A MEMBER
Who can be a member of AOHQuebec?
- People with hereditary angioedema.
- The family and immediate surroundings of those affected by the disease.
- Health professionals who are committed to improving the living conditions of people with hereditary angioedema.
What are the advantages?
Join our association by becoming a member, so you can :
- Receive the latest news related to HAE.
- Access activities and support services.
- Join a community of mutual help.
- Contribute to the improvement of health and support services.
- Take a stand on issues that concern patients with HAE.
- Support our efforts for patients affected by HAE and much more.